Wolff Electronic Design is an electronics engineering consulting firm experienced in many industries such as automation, food service, medical research, and consumer goods.
Our core competencies
- Windows, Linux, uC/OS and other operating systems
- Desktop, handheld, and embedded programming (C, C++, C#, Python, and others)
- GUI Design, full-motion video, computer-vision
- FPGA (Verilog & VHDL)
- PSoC (mixed-signal)
- Off-line universal power supplies
- Ultra low-power portable systems
- High-speed digital circuit design
- USB simplifies installation and reduces total system cost.
- ANT & ZigBee, ultra low-power wireless communication systems permit very long battery life
- Lonworks, a QoS & reliable communication protocol is capable of low bit-rate power-line communication, medium speed building-automation, or an in-system high-speed backbone.